Thanks for signing up for the Atlanta BeltLine Bus Tour! We look forward to introducing you to the Atlanta BeltLine very soon. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your Atlanta BeltLine Bus Tour experience:
- This is a narrated bus tour of the Atlanta BeltLine. Please wear comfortable clothing for sitting on the bus.
- Tours depart from the Inman Park MARTA Station promptly at 9:30 a.m. and return by 12:30 p.m. Inman Park MARTA Station is located at 1055 DeKalb Avenue, NE, Atlanta, GA 30307. The bus pickup location is in the parking lot off Edgewood Ave. (do not go to the Reynoldstown side of the station). There should be ample parking for tour-goers but please consider walking, riding your bike or taking MARTA to the station. Please plan to check in by 9:15 a.m.
- There are no restrooms at the Inman Park MARTA station. A restroom break is provided at the tour’s midway point; however, please plan ahead before you meet the tour at the Inman Park MARTA station.
- Lunch is not included on the tour. You are welcome to bring your own snack. Bottled water is provided.
- The tour makes a stop in the West End neighborhood for a short restroom break. This bus will stop at the Kroger at 590 Cascade Ave. While we provide water and a light snack on the tour, participants are allowed to bring their own snacks or purchase their own refreshments at the Kroger.
- Unfortunately, tour access to the Bellwood Quarry is currently suspended due to active construction of the tunnel that will connect the quarry with the Chattahoochee River.
- If you need directions or have a question on the DAY OF your tour please contact Alice Weston at (678) 631-TOUR.
We are excited to share the Atlanta BeltLine with you! See you on Friday!