The purpose of this form is to glean the most accurate and concise information about Alternate ROOTS artists who would like to appear on the Artists Roster.
- Artist(s)/organizations to be presented through ROOTS subsidy program must be current voting members of Alternate ROOTS. At least one voting member must be an active part of the art-making endeavors of the presented work; i.e. voting members may not simply serve as agents or representatives of a project. If you have a question about your current voting status with the organization, contact Shannon Turner.
- Any voting member artists who are currently engaged in touring and residency work are eligible to appear on the roster. (This is not a curated process, but rather a benefit to your voting membership.)
- We will not print a new version of the roster in Fall 2014, but will be use the information collected on this form to create/update webpages.
- Artists currently on the roster do not need to re-apply. However, if your information needs to be updated, please use this form to do so, or simply send an email to Shannon Turner requesting changes to your page.
- When you enter your information all lower case, unless it is an artistic choice like with e.e. cummings or doris davenport, someone has to go back and fix that. Please enter your information correctly. Thanks!
- Deadline for submissions is ongoing.