Appalshop, Inc., the nonprofit arts and education organization in Whitesburg, KY, is searching for a Director who will help lead the institution as part of an organizational initiative that engages the new generation of Appalshop artists and institutional leaders committed to pursuing change at the intersection of arts, humanities, and social justice. The Director will provide leadership in institution-building and planning that addresses long-range programming, financial structures, and organizational policies; and is responsible for administrative and financial oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Three to five years’ experience in management and/or non-profit accounting, finance, and administration
- Knowledge of MS Excel and QuickBooks
- Grants management experience
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Ability to travel
Salary Range and Benefits:
- $32,000 – 40,000 depending on skill level and experience
- Full health, dental, and life insurance paid by employer
- Access to 403b retirement plan
Appalshop is an equal opportunity employer, and its employment policies and practices are applicable to all employees without regard to race, age, sex, color, sexual orientation, creed, disability or national origin.
Please submit resume, cover letter, three references, and writing sample to: email@example.com