Volunteers help carry a platform at the ROOTS Festival at Eckerd College in 1980.
In the spirit of the ROOTS Week Work Co-op, we are now offering opportunities for folks – members and non-members alike – to support the work of ROOTS year-round as volunteers.
Volunteers can live anywhere, can work in the ROOTS office or remotely, and can support ROOTS in a variety of administrative tasks such as:
- Write thank you notes to donors
- Assemble press kits, event swag bags, and name tags
- Prepare and assemble information packets
- File papers and make copies
- Support organizing the office
- Enter data into database
- Assist with our upcoming move
Whether you join us in the office, or support us from home, there are volunteer opportunities in all shapes and sizes! Through volunteering, you can earn:
- Hugs and high-fives
- Discounted fees for ROOTS Week & ROOTS Weekends; Credit towards membership dues
- Our unending gratitude
We appreciate any support that you can offer. Please sign up here if you are interested in joining the volunteer team!
If you have any questions about volunteering, don’t hesitate to reach out to Ashley Walden Davis, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.